Tedra L. Cobb & Associates
~We specialize in helping individuals and teams communicate and collaborate.
Who We Are!
Tedra L. Cobb & Associates is a consulting firm dedicated to teaching people real skills for achieving professional and personal success. We lead organizations through the process of strategic and organizational development, and we design and implement dynamic training programs from front-line staff to the management team.
We are passionate about the organizations we work with and we are deeply committed to providing targeted services that help your organization grow and meet your mission. We want to help you increase sales, better service your community and clients, and expand your team's expertise.
We are a NY State Certified Woman-Owned-Business Enterprise recognized in the U.S. and internationally for organizational and personal capacity building.
Strategic Planning and Development
We lead organizations in Strategic Planning, Development, and Action Planning
We increase the effectiveness and build capacity of all stakeholders – leadership team, staff, volunteer and community partners – so that everyone contributes to and communicates your mission and goals.
We facilitate Strategic Planning through the use of the Situation Appraisal process, questioning, brainstorming and discussion. Using this process, the organization will:
- assess the current status of the organization including day-to-day operation and major projects;
- identify areas of concern and opportunities for growth and development, and set priorities for addressing each area;
- plan a resolution of concerns and create Action Plans complete with objectives, timelines, responsible agents and outcomes.
We don't use catch phrases and slogans; we teach people real skills to use in the job setting.
Technical Assistance and Organizational Development
We create stronger companies through various professional development strategies including:
- Curriculum development and training design
- Strategic and Action Planning
- Employment assistance – development of position profiles, job descriptions, skill-based competencies and legal and effective hiring
- Board development and training
- Focus group facilitation
- Proposal development and grant writing
- Project development: identifying collaborators and getting buy-in, marketing to garner community support, creating effective goals, objectives, activities and evaluation strategies
Outcomes - For Clients
“Tedra is a skilled strategic thinker, excellent facilitator and is committed to evidence-based processes. She meets deadlines and delivers agreed upon outcomes.” ~Steve Knight, CEO, United Helpers Management Company
“Tedra was able to tap directly into our needs, problems we face, opportunities, and goals we should have in the future to expand. I would absolutely recommend her.”
~Jonathan Smith, co-owner of International TEFL Academy Nicaragua.
“Tedra spent a considerable amount of time working on understanding the particular needs of our organization, which allowed for a very organized and productive two-day staff development retreat. We walked away with several organizational changes and concrete action steps required to accomplish our goals. Her dedication, directness, and impeccable work ensure successful outcomes despite the number of challenges."
~ Anne Marie Snell, Executive Director, Health Initiative